January 22, 2013

Tied Up

Spent my off on our usual weekend hang-out place and I even extended til today. We usually go home sunday night and spend our mondays on our own but it just happened that this monday was our friend's birthday and I just can't really leave knowing the fact that he might use it against me because it's just recently that I learned about the FarmVille thingy that he always mentions which means planting of hate and drama for other people. LOL

Anyways, I'm back on a spot where someone's been eyeing on me thinking to make a move on me. If it wasn't that complicated it might have been kind of easy but being with the same group is really against my romantic beliefs.

It isn't really a big deal for me if someone will try to court me or something but you shouldn't be with the same circle as I am. It'll just get difficult when time comes that we need to end it. Sorry about seeing it to end even before it gets started but this is something that was been buried deeply in my heart.

And the huge concern here is that I still can't see myself with somebody else. I've been single for, I think, 4 years now and getting back into a relationship is not even on my mind right now. It's not that I'm not ready yet but I guess I've already decided that I want to live my life knowing that it is just me whom I need to worry about. It may pretty sound like I don't like any more responsibilities other than my family but it is more like the interest of being on that kind of situation had already faded away.
*Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments: