Skip to main content

whew..

juz came from a seminar.. hehe.. too tiring though but its ok.. i got another certificate to be added on mah files.. nweiz.. holy week's juz fine.. though its not really that exciting..

what happened..

well.. mah week was juz filled up texting people.. whom some of them are friends.. and the rest.. people i really don't know.. i even got tis someone who really fought with me through texting.. grr.. i even don't know how her number appeared on mah list!! someone even forwarded a business card with the same number again.. with the name of the owner.. my god!! its juz until tis morning when things get calm.. though there's tis someone again.. who at first gave a missed call.. then i txted him who he is.. and the reply was really!! hmph!! i should tell him who i am daw kasi sya yung napagbibintangang pinaglalaruan yung friend nya.. which is.. hindi naman akou nagtetext juz to make stupid thing unto others!! haaayyy.. i really got tis thrilling moments in texting.. heheh.. pano kasi.. free text sa touch mobile.. kaya tuloy naeenjoy kou maxado.. eheh..

well.. PLUG na rin etoh!!

09186187063 > personal number..
09268539390 > hehe.. free text eh.. u kud txt me here muna!!^^

well.. other else.. i learned that mah stupid dad is juz roaming around.. though people sees him everywhere.. they juz can't do something for us coz of mah stupid dad is really a pain in the ass.. whew.. i juz wish i have the chance to see him personally.. heheh.. i juz need him to pay everything for what he did to us mostly to what he did to mah youngest brother.. hhmm.. he'll pay.. soon..

nweiz.. i didn't manage to watch hungry heart!! heheh.. i happen to be obssessed with this anime after a long time without anything to be obssessed of.. hahah.. but i did read the summaries.. eheh.. akou pa pahuli?! nah..

haaayyy.. vacations getting nearer.. well.. for you to know.. we still have to go back to school and forth to finish some tasks.. huh..

well then.. i juz don't know if when i'll be back.. mabye by wednesday.. then after that.. i juz don't know.. i might be busy getting mah self a job for mah OJT.. T_T.. i juz hope i could still use the internet even if i'm at work.. haaayyy.. i juz wish.. hehe..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Onga. sana maka-net ka pa.. ngaun nga bihira ka YM eh.. ^^
Anonymous said…
dawyl nga pala to! :)
Anonymous said…
Good design!
[url=http://uegqnuvg.com/ucry/neeu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://oahoinmo.com/gmiz/vscn.html]Cool site[/url]
Anonymous said…
Nice site!
http://uegqnuvg.com/ucry/neeu.html | http://ugcfbyql.com/jkcl/eyuw.html

Popular posts from this blog

Post before bedtime

This is the only day this week that I went home early after going to a mall! As in! Its because of the hunt for clothes that we are suppose to wear for our Christmas Party on Sunday. Its like.. wait.. read it one by one.. hehehe.. Monday - We went to Trinoma then SM North just only to find out that what I'm looking for will be found on Maldita (for my top) and Blue Navy (for my pants) of SM Megamall! We stayed til closing. Tuesday - We spent the whole after work time at Megamall til closing again. We went back for the girls' outfit this time and for me to get my pants at Blue Navy because it happened to be so long for me.. (eh sabi ko nga, hindi naman ako katangkaran.. sorry naman! kaya ayun, pinarepair pa.) Wednesday - Thank goodness coz I went straight home from work! Early to bed ako kahapon! as in TV Patrol palang isplak na ko! nyahahahaha! Today - Megamall then Shangrila.. Then there ends our hunt for clothes! (Buti nalang tapos na! whew!) Maybe I'll be starting t...

2 Months Later

Last post was kinda dramatic. But today's will be cut short. I'll surely get back to patch things up to where I ended up on my last entry. Right now's going on smoothly. I'm just glad that I didn't had to lose him back then.

Featured

Before anything else, I would like to give emphasis on this one. Someone told me this when I invited this person to see my blog. please read: "i have no interest in reading other blogs kasi unless its something interesting in it, ayuko kasi basahin yung mga blogs nun mga gusto lng magpapansin or those who'd put their one-sided opinion. I couldn't care less bout people muttering over their problems or whatever their little existence wants to rub on others.................." How will you react on that.. Bloggers!? BEWARE! This is an unexpected long post! I was at Robinson's Galleria last night to attend Nuffnang's first movie premiere that featured Burn After Reading . There I met one of my blogmates, Edelweiza , who was also there when I came early. We had some little chats like, "Ikaw pala yan!" and "Hi! Ako nga!" Then we had some pictorial with the poster? tarpoline? or what should we call that?! There were a LOT of bloggers who attende...