Before anything else, I would like to give emphasis on this one. Someone told me this when I invited this person to see my blog. please read: "i have no interest in reading other blogs kasi unless its something interesting in it, ayuko kasi basahin yung mga blogs nun mga gusto lng magpapansin or those who'd put their one-sided opinion. I couldn't care less bout people muttering over their problems or whatever their little existence wants to rub on others.................." How will you react on that.. Bloggers!? BEWARE! This is an unexpected long post! I was at Robinson's Galleria last night to attend Nuffnang's first movie premiere that featured Burn After Reading . There I met one of my blogmates, Edelweiza , who was also there when I came early. We had some little chats like, "Ikaw pala yan!" and "Hi! Ako nga!" Then we had some pictorial with the poster? tarpoline? or what should we call that?! There were a LOT of bloggers who attende...
Comments