Skip to main content

Dynamic Mess



And so I tried to change my default dynamic view here on Blogger to Sidebar. It went through but of course I need to customize it again to make the background and the fonts come back. But unaware as I am, Blogger Designer Template was messed up since September last year and up until now, this problem is not yet being solved.

Customizing the Dynamic View of my blog is not really working at all. So here it is now, back to it's plain black and white combo.

The idea of changing the default style was because of the post that I am sending using my phone. Images are being attached as a file and it is not showing up as an image thumbnail in my homepage. And add to that, the image inside the post isn't even centered. And I got really agitated on fixing this issue and this is what happened. LOL

So there you have it. Posting this before going to bed. I'll try not to be a bit of a maarte next time on posting something up. Hehe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post before bedtime

This is the only day this week that I went home early after going to a mall! As in! Its because of the hunt for clothes that we are suppose to wear for our Christmas Party on Sunday. Its like.. wait.. read it one by one.. hehehe.. Monday - We went to Trinoma then SM North just only to find out that what I'm looking for will be found on Maldita (for my top) and Blue Navy (for my pants) of SM Megamall! We stayed til closing. Tuesday - We spent the whole after work time at Megamall til closing again. We went back for the girls' outfit this time and for me to get my pants at Blue Navy because it happened to be so long for me.. (eh sabi ko nga, hindi naman ako katangkaran.. sorry naman! kaya ayun, pinarepair pa.) Wednesday - Thank goodness coz I went straight home from work! Early to bed ako kahapon! as in TV Patrol palang isplak na ko! nyahahahaha! Today - Megamall then Shangrila.. Then there ends our hunt for clothes! (Buti nalang tapos na! whew!) Maybe I'll be starting t...

2 Months Later

Last post was kinda dramatic. But today's will be cut short. I'll surely get back to patch things up to where I ended up on my last entry. Right now's going on smoothly. I'm just glad that I didn't had to lose him back then.

Featured

Before anything else, I would like to give emphasis on this one. Someone told me this when I invited this person to see my blog. please read: "i have no interest in reading other blogs kasi unless its something interesting in it, ayuko kasi basahin yung mga blogs nun mga gusto lng magpapansin or those who'd put their one-sided opinion. I couldn't care less bout people muttering over their problems or whatever their little existence wants to rub on others.................." How will you react on that.. Bloggers!? BEWARE! This is an unexpected long post! I was at Robinson's Galleria last night to attend Nuffnang's first movie premiere that featured Burn After Reading . There I met one of my blogmates, Edelweiza , who was also there when I came early. We had some little chats like, "Ikaw pala yan!" and "Hi! Ako nga!" Then we had some pictorial with the poster? tarpoline? or what should we call that?! There were a LOT of bloggers who attende...