Remember me posting Tumblr pictures way back? Hmm... well anyways, yes, I posted pictures here that I got from some Tumblr pages instead of just making a Tumblr account myself. Pathetic isn't it? But now things changed. I already have my own account and you can check my Tumblr page by clicking k r a b i i. I found out that my brother Julián created one and had made it his newest hub and from there I went to sign up as well.
So enough about Tumblr and let's move on to the next. I dunno if it's the right term to say this but I'm addicted to watching on Youtube. Knowing me, I just go facebook and tweeting and watch anime most of the time, but now is really different. Smartbro's not anymore limited for downloading anime episodes and stuff but I can enjoy Youtube videos as well! Now when you say Youtube, there are a lot of vids to watch about but what made me stay all night is these channels: David Choi, Ryan Higa, Kina Grannis and Kevin Wu. They are really cool people who made my night be filled with fun and inspiration. David and Kina are two really talented singers while Ryan and Kevin are two amazing comedians. These Youtube superstars really made it high, I mean they're damn famous! LOL! But if you really don't know them, the links are there and you guys can freely check their pages up.
What you're seeing up there is Kevin Wu aka Kevin Wu being interviewed on CBS and fine, I'll gonna admit it. Yes, his videos are really good and it even made me subscribe to his channel as well. Actually, I only started watching his videos the other day and I'm telling you, you have to watch them too! So while I'm doing this post I found these videos that I'm gonna share to you guys, Its a video competition called, The Stare, where Kevin challenged Jessica Alba, Yes.. The Jessica Alba, to do the staring competition. So enjoy the videos!

Comments